MaR7ba ALsa3 wa 7ykom allah

؛¤ّ,¸¸,ّ¤؛Welcome To My Blog About The ICT Course؛¤ّ,¸¸,ّ¤؛

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

×?°×?°×?° Bursue the WEB QUEST ×?°×?°×?°

At the first of the lesson we get happy for the Internet come back in the class and we concluded that we would see practical application the Web Quest, the beginning of it was in year of 1995, it use with all the teaching stage except the kinder garden, The student must able to read and write.

We looked to ideals for making use from them for our coming project, also we analyse all the ideals as the coming round, time, design, group work and lastly the level of thinking. Each one in the group analyse one role, my job was to evaluate the group work for five ideals.

In the beginning the analysing was for the first ideal not clear from side role because I didn't comprehend my role, when I ask my teacher many times the idea become clear with me and I go ahead to evaluate the ideals from side the team works if it want any instruction by single role.I was prefer the design role because it is from my hobbies, the teacher ....... good co-operating us on the ideals evaluation according to roles, and the result it make him happy from side the educational.

We can use it with our students on educational classes to grow their thinking level and deep them on the lesson topic and refresh their memories on Web Quest it has effective role for the students toward the thinking, group co-operating, the ordering, the arranging and that effect understanding inside the class with the teacher explaining. It must apply on them in the close future, it has positive results on them. From analysing this problems that they face it on point of teaching, this improve the learning in our country.

No comments:

Followers