MaR7ba ALsa3 wa 7ykom allah

؛¤ّ,¸¸,ّ¤؛Welcome To My Blog About The ICT Course؛¤ّ,¸¸,ّ¤؛

Friday, November 14, 2008

>>>> Second Trip<<<<



I will start my second blog and I am exiceted by biriting this for you what I learned and benefited from this class. I hope to see same of your comments on my blog.


....


*

.....



*

.....



My second journey it ws about how to establish the blog from it begining by adisting data and time, in addation the tense and choose the background for the blog and write some information about our self in our blogs, also open some alterabilities corretions and safe all this by press save in each step we did. And we take in the design deteils and how insert pictures, write and adjust the font, colour and rang, the reflective exerci it has recond our imperision and what we think in that moment and the new things we goint is, moreover, what is benefit for it in teahing we mast write it now blogs.


My suppose these blogs it has active rote in teaching beside the worksheet, extra homeworks, extra activitys and students poirticpita, these works increase the student activitys and present it in the blog.



We must improve the education page and each student blog he/she can show the education days, make the homework and insert some pictures from the school trips, view some parts video about the trip, also present lesson sammrize and display it from us, and interdealing the blogs and write comments with eah other.


.


.


.


^

^

.


.


.


This is my reflective about this trip and I will see you in the next blog.

1 comment:

ATQ said...

I see you found the Commoncraft video about blogs. It is good isn't it. They have some other good ones too. Well done.

Followers